To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Free Blog Bling - A Brag Monday Valentine

This blog button was an art nouveau (or deco? it's kind of in between) french soap label from The Graphics Fairy, and she has graciously given me permission to extract parts of her images for Vintage Catnip. She is also The Background Fairy, and her blog backgrounds are beautiful - I'm currently using one here on Vintage Catnip, and on my studio blog.

8 comments:

  1. I love this! Thanks for posting. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! You are a digital wizard! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is nice. Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great transformation Kathy! I had totally forgotten about that label. Your version is so bright and pretty! Thanks for playing along again for another "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the button - the colors are stunning. Great job - Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments - I will be back here again to do so more viewing ;) thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your family photos. Thanks for sharing. Kathlene

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...