To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Antique Images, Free Clip Art



This is a shoutout  for one of my favorite free clip art blogs, Antique Images, and the lovely clip art you will find there (and on the sister site, The Antique Image).  These roses are just gorgeous!  Follow the link below each image to download in full size from Antique Images.




6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kathy! You're so awesome and such a sweetheart! What a surprise gettin' this shoutout ;-) Well, I'll tell ya, your blog is spectacular, and it's certainly one of my favorites. And, you've picked two of my favorite images to highlight as well. I look forward to all of the lovely images you post here. Thanks again. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this information! I went over to Antique Images and got dozens of lovely images. It is greatly appreciated.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. These roses are just gorgeous. I love roses. Thank you so much for sharing this information and the images. Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous roses.
    Thanks for telling us about the other site.
    I just found you land loving it here.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. The roses are absolutely breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing with us! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...