To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Free Vintage Photo - Sitting Pretty

An angelic pair, sister and brother, are depicted in this cabinet card originating in Germany, I think, and from a relative by marriage. I love their shoes and thick woolen leggings! Click my Flickr link for high resolution downloads in several sizes.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful image sweetie!! Thank you so much for sharing:) Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy....

    Wonderful blog....full of yummy stuff. I'll be back, for sure.....following too!

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, I'm new to your blog and think it's just great! So cute and lots to look at and enjoy. You're added to my reader so I'll be back often. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so pleased that you like these darlings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...