To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Plump Winter Birds


Here is another winter image from the Mammoth Story Book, copyright 1899, of plump birds huddled together and surrounded by snowflakes. Clicking on the photos below will take you to my Flickr for a variety of high resolution sizes to download.

MSB - Winter Birds black and white


MSB - Winter Birds sepia

4 comments:

  1. O my what a lovely stuff you make! Love your tags below! Thanks so much for adopting my blog button!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O and forgot to say, I took your button for my freebie blog sidebar:) Have a great day and greetings from Holland!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...