To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Digital Collage - Paris Rose



I am so very pleased with my latest collage effort, Paris Rose, containing elements from The Graphics Fairy (Paris Label), Darvahlous (border, Paris and flourish), Shabby Chic Papirskatter (1897 seed catalog cover), and SkeletalMess (background). I've etched the layers for texture, applied "poster edges", and did two versions - soft aqua and taupey cream.  Some day, these will make nice cards w/envelopes. For now, they are just gift tags.



9 comments:

  1. Excellent work Kathy! I love both versions!!! I think they make fabulous gift tags. Thanks so much for participating again for another "Brag Monday"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ´waw stuning tags, =o,waw i am really starting to love your style =),
    hugsss from peruuuu
    and i wish you a very merry christmas , to you and your family
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so pretty! I love them. I would love to learn how to do digital art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Absolutely amazing" is what came into my head when I looked at the close ups of these tags, Kathy! Your work is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i´m sure now, i have to made more digital art *smile
    thanks for Inspiration
    hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it SO mach,thankyou!-)

    What a lovely plays to be hier...So nice and cute creations!!!-)

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing works,and your blog is so beatiful , i love to see all your creations, and i hope to do beatiful things like yours ,
    big hugs from peru
    helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh MY...these are just so STUNNING!! Wish I'd found your beautiful blog sooner, because I MISSED these beauties...I've added you to my list of delectable lurkable blogs so I won't miss any more! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...