To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Free Digital Collage - Someone to Watch Over Me

Using vintage background, frame, and nest eggs images from The Graphics Fairy, plus a pretty antique butterfly guardian, I've created a digital collage for you celebrating spring and the color pink. Just a little diversion before I get back to posting Victorian clip art and more seasonal goodies! Clicking on the photo below will take you to my Flickr for a variety of high resolution sizes for download.
PinkNestGf3

8 comments:

  1. Kathy, I just read your other blog and cannot begin to imagine the pain you and your family must be feeling at the loss of your sister. My prayers will be for peace for you and your family through this time of deep sadness and sorrow. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, thank you for your thoughts and prayers. My family and I are making the emotional adjustments to our new world without Angel. I am keeping busy with studio work and digital work, and she is often in my mind and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is watching over you and will continue to do so. Continued prayers for your and your family. Hugs. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    You always make the loveliest collages! This looks so pretty in the oval frame, and the butterfly is such a nice touch. Thanks so much for playing along again for "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful... you are so clever! TFS..
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola,tienes unas imagenes muy bonitas,me llevo,algunas para España,un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci pour toutes ces très belles images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love butterflies. There is a strong spiritual connection for me, as far as the belief that the spirit of our departed loved ones come on the wings of monarchs.
    I used one of the butterflies on my blog today, and of course I annotated your site.
    I love your site and I feel a certain connection every time I see a photo of you and your sister.
    I have sisters, I understand.

    Best,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...