To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Digital Collage - Hear the Angels Calling


These gift tags were created in Photoshop using a gorgeous photograph of an angel statue from The Graphics Fairy. The sheet music background is also courtesy of The Graphics Fairy. The first photo shows the angel ghosted over the music; the second photo shows the angel in solid form.

13 comments:

  1. Oh, those tags are adorable. I love the softness and romantic feel of them. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely beautiful--thanks
    for sharing your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Kathy!! I love the colors! You really do such beautiful work, I love both versions! Thanks so much for participating again today for "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are so very vintage and Christmas, thank you so much for sharing, Petra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful and very creative! If I got a tag like this I'd have to hang it where I could see it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really beautiful! I love the way you've combined the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are an inspiration, Kathy...what beautiful tags you have created...absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the most beautiful tags I have ever seen truly!!! Such vibrant colors!! The angel is divine!
    Mama Holli

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your angel tags.They are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...