To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Bird Silhouette

For your personal use only, here is a robin silhouette using part of a 1917 bird egg print from The Graphics Fairy - aren't those pink eggs so sweet? Be sure to right click for the full size.

Here are some gift tags I made with the robin silhouette.


8 comments:

  1. This rocks, Kathy! I love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Kathy!! I'm in a silhouette phase right now (you should see some on my blog soon) so, these really speak to me! I adore the colors that you used and it's so creative how you used the egg pattern inside of the bird.
    Thanks so much for playing along today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments - I'm obsessing over silhouettes lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those tags are precious!!! i might have to try something like that...they are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently we're all silhouette crazed right now. But doing them with patterns like this is just wonderful. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular bird has such a pleasing shape, simple and appealing. Thanks for sharing your images and work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image. Thank you for posting it. Hazel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...