To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Two Sisters, In Memory of Angel

10-31-09 My sister passed away Thursday afternoon. She was 48 years old. I don't have the words to describe the depth of my pain and sadness, and the devastation to her husband and 18 year old son. In her memory, a sweet Victorian clip art of two loving sisters from the Wonder Book for Little Children, copyright 1913. Clicking on the photo will take you to my Flickr for a variety of high resolutions sizes for downloading.
WBLC - Sisters
10-15-09 Just a quick post to tell you that I am away from blogging for awhile due to a serious illness within my family.

6 comments:

  1. I will be holding you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathy: Not sure what happened to my original posting I left on Saturday. No words I can share will diminish the pain you and your sister's family are feeling right now. Just hold on to each other and all tose and everything that brings joy into your life. Thee loss of a loved one hurts so deep. Just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sea Witch - thank you, and you left your uplifting words on my other blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    It is a cold, wintry Sunday here. I decided to take some time to visit some of my favorite blogs. While looking through all of your wonderful cabinet card posts, I came upon this one from several weeks ago. I am so sorry for your loss. Having lost many friends and family members, including my only brother, in the last ten years, I know that no words can take away the pain. I found a poem, "My First Christmas in Heaven" this morning while searching for sentiments for Christmas cards. It's main point was that our loved ones are having the best Christmas ever in Heaven this year. Perhaps, it was fate that I am reading your October post here in December. So many times, everyone rallies around when we lose someone...then, as months pass...well, life goes on and we are left to deal with our loss. Take care. Thanks for sharing your beautiful images on your blog. Blessings to you and yours during this holiday season!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's been several months since you lost your dear sister, but once I'd clicked on this post, it felt wrong not to leave a comment. I am so very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...