To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Autumn Butterfly

If only butterflies were around in fall and winter! Here is an antique butterfly for your autumn inspiration, brightened up, and with a transparent background.
**********
I added a lovely background from Land of Enchantment (I recolored it for this collage), a stock frame from Photoshop, and an antique peacock feather image. This is one of four in the series; you can see them all here.


5 comments:

  1. I love the elegance of what you created! I am thinking a deck of cards in this would be nice!!!
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I landed here by accident but so pleased I did. Your images are beautiful and love that you do png images! How great is that? Excellent...I snagged a few...thank you so very much. Hugs, Gayle (in Canada) who joined your followers list. You are invited to my blog to join me on my followers list as well. Kind regards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this butterfly and everything on your blog:) thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! what a beautiful butterfly!
    I like your blog and your "style"!
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...