To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Antique Autumn

From the Wonder Book for Little Children, copyright 1913, an autumn branch that I have fixed up for you in three versions - sepia, tinted, and with Happy Thanksgiving sentiment. Clicking on the photos below will take you to my Flickr for a variety of high-resolution sizes for downloading. Besides the usual gift tags or mixed media use, I think these would make pretty name tags for Thanksgiving dinner place settings.

Winter Branch Sepia

Winter Branch Tinted

Winter Branch Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. I love your vintage christmas images. I plan to use some for Christmas ornaments. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely website. Thanks for the images

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...