To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - In the Wind and Snow

From my 1899 copy of The Mammoth Storybook (more about it here), a Victorian girl looking very cheerful despite her blizzard-like surroundings. Follow this link to my Flickr for high resolution downloads in several sizes.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the lovely image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Chris...

    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, I put it om my blog http://labellebrigante.blogspot.com/ thank you, Margot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this charming image!inkyD

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS FOR THE PICTURE OF THE LITTLE GIRL WITH THE UMBRELLA. I, TOO, HAVE MANY OLD CHILDRENS BOOKS THAT I USE IN MY PAPER CRAFTING. TODAY, I NEEDED A VISUAL FOR 'WIND'. SHE WILL WORK PERFECTLY. M.E.W. IN WICHITA

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...