To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Digital Collage - How to Know the Butterflies

How To Know The Butterflies Digital Collage
Copyright 2009 Catnip Studio. All rights reserved.


My second effort at digital collage art, combining antique elements from Fairy Davis and Karen's Whimsy. I encourage you to download the original images yourselves, here and here, in accordance with their usage policies, and play in the digital sandbox with me!

2 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! (But then you know how I like wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kelly! (Kelly creates her own digital art, as seen at the bottom of this blog, and not-to-be-missed-beautiful collectible stuffed mohair bears and animals).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...