To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Victorian Velvet Frame

The original antique image of a Victorian advertising card (do check it out; it is unique and lovely) is from The Graphics Fairy, and she has graciously given me permission to extract parts of her images for Vintage Catnip. She is also The Background Fairy, and her blog backgrounds are sooo beautiful (I use one of them for my studio blog). I've made the scenic background transparent, repaired here and there, brightened and resized, flipped it, given it a horizontal aspect, and here it is waiting for you to add a special image behind this romantic frame - velvet covered, tied with ribbon secured with a straight pin, and adorned with flowers - perfection! Left click for full size.

5 comments:

  1. I love these, Kathy! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful art. How generous!! I was reading your profile, and I so agree!! Turn off the news, turn off the negativity! The world and its people have so much beauty to offer! You and your blog are perfect examples!
    Have a blessed day!
    :)Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through blog hopping and GLAD i did! Thank you so much for sharing such FUN graphics!! Have a WONDERFUL day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Kathy, I didn't even know you had this blog...I've been missing out! I am so glad you e-mailed me and I found it! It's just wonderful. I love that frame.

    Hugs, K. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer Gypsy - Thank you, and I really enjoy what I do for this blog.

    xashee - I'm glad you found me!

    Kelly - This blog is fairly new, and I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. people like you make life a little bit lovelier everyday!
    thank you so much for sharing your treasures*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...