To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Daydreaming


From my great grandmother to my grandmother, from my grandmother to my mother, and now in my custody to share with you - The Mary Frances Cookbook by Jane Eayre Fryer, copyright 1912, with wonderful illustrations by Margaret G. Hays and Jane Allen Boyer. This one is Mary Frances looking out her curtained window, and includes a bit of text from the book. Be sure to left click to get the full size. Follow this link to my Flickr for a variety of sizes to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...