To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - You Deserve A Medal!

The original antique image of a French medal (do check it out; it is unique and lovely) is from The Graphics Fairy, and she has graciously given me permission to extract parts of her images for Vintage Catnip. She is also The Background Fairy, and her blog backgrounds are sooo beautiful (I use one of them for my studio blog). I've taken just the ribbon and hardware, made the background transparent, repaired here and there, brightened and added two more color versions, and here they are waiting for you to add a special image as the medal (perhaps a vintage button, fairy in a jar, framed tintype, brooch...)

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, 'ol Marie Antoinette, I bet, would love to dangle some pretties off those ribbons!!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...