To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Victorian Girl in Her Apron

Clip Art - MFC

From my great grandmother to my grandmother, from my grandmother to my mother, and now in my custody to share with you - The Mary Frances Cookbook by Jane Eayre Fryer, copyright 1912, with wonderful illustrations by Margaret G. Hays and Jane Allen Boyer. Here's the first in this series, a sweet Victorian girl modeling her apron. A left click on the image will take you to my Flickr for a variety of sizes to download.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful. I love your blog! Thank yo so much for working so hard and sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...