To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free Blog Bling - Vintage Soap Label Buttons


The original clip art for this set of blog bling came from the Lovely Labels CD Collection from Vintage Bella on eBay (also on Etsy), and she has kindly given me permission to use parts of her images for Vintage Catnip. I removed the background and made it transparent, and removed some of the florals to make room for the lettering. I'm not too fond of the salmon pink background color - I may do another set with a different shade. Tell me what you think!

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, I didn't know you had another blog. I love all of your clip art. I like the background color on these labels too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bling bling!

    Kathy, I left a little challenge for you on my blog...

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to follow your blog. I LOVE it! I like the salmon color on these.

    Come see me at www.heartofthematter101.blogspot.com
    or
    www.superclublunchbunch.blogspot.com

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable!!!I will link you.//The NightOwl Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...