To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Red Rose Bouquet

For my birthday, a gorgeous bouquet of apricot red roses tied with ribbon! I've removed the background and made it transparent, brightened it up, and mirrored it for your convenience. The original image is part of the Flora CD collection from Vintage Bella, and she has kindly given me permission to extract parts of her images for Vintage Catnip. The collection is absolutely over-the-top spectacular, a must for any clip art collector. Do visit her blog, too, for inspirational examples of how she uses her clip art in product packaging and promotion. If I ever join the craft show circuit, I must have one of her custom vinyl banners!

4 comments:

  1. These are very pretty, what a beautiful blog! I love what you did with my banner! :) Thanks for using my images. Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful roses, and Happy Birthday to you! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just adorable to have given such sweet flowers on your birthday!
    Thank you!
    xx
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilka otroligt söta rosor! Vänliga hälsningar Zinnia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...