To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Free Vintage Clip Art - Forget-Me-Not Bouquet

Victorian era forget-me-not bouquets, perfect for that June bride. I painstakingly removed the background, even around the smallest sprigs, improved the colors, and resized it to small, medium, and large with mirror images for your convenience.

8 comments:

  1. Jemjoop: Thank you, they are my favorite images so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... these colors... they are amazing!!!
    Thank you very much, dear Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I ADORE your blog! I found it late last night, and have been drooling over your finds and shares all morning....to your first post! Thank you for all the time you have put into their work, and for sharing these delights! When I use them, I hope you will allow me to post a link at the appropriate image so you can see how I used them!
    I am now a follower and will be happy to visit often!
    Hugs from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely images - such variety - thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous bright blue! These are such loverly bouquets.
    You're very gracious to share.
    Thanks Kathy
    xx
    Celia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love mysotis!You really have a paradise of betyfull clipart! Have a great day! Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sharing your work. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...