To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Free Blog Bling - Violets and White Satin Buttons

I am so excited about today's offering! The original antique image is from The Graphics Fairy, and she has graciously given me permission to extract parts of her images for Vintage Catnip. She is also The Background Fairy, and her blog backgrounds are sooo beautiful (I use one of them for my studio blog). I've pulled out the main image, made the background transparent, brightened the colors, and added some blog headers (4 so far). They are so pretty, it makes me want a lavender blog!

3 comments:

  1. Have something for you on my blog!
    Love your place here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really appreciate your feedback!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...