To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Free Blog Bling - Colorful Post Card Buttons

Aqua
Via Rustic Pixel Backgrounds (a wonderful source of artisan original free clip art backgrounds), I discovered "T" altered art, and I am delighted with her antique images and her terms of use. I've altered two of her postcard images for some cheerfully colored blog bling. If you would love these in a different color or message, just send me an e-mail or leave a comment, and I'll give it my best effort, and post it here (I'm thinking about pink and lavender, yummy!).
Coral
To make your "Send Me a Note" a clickable link for e-mail in Blogger (sorry, that's the only platform with which I am familiar): 1. go to your layout, 2. add a gadget-picture, 3. upload the image, and in the "link to" box just type the following, nothing else (remove the default "http://"): mailto:catnipstudio@msn.com , but substitute your own e-mail address for mine, shown in red, click "save", and drag your gadget/widget to where you want it on your blog layout.
Jade

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Lovely colors, the jade one looks great on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased that you like it! The jade and coral colors are original to "T" altered art, and I photoshopped the more demure aqua.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...