To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Free Blog Bling - Carnation Calling Card Buttons

One of my new followers (thank you!) has an interesting, informative, and beautiful blog, art-e-ology, where she gives a free digital clip art image on Tuesdays. On her blog is a direct link to all of the "Have A FIT" (Free Image Tuesday, that is sooo cute) images in her Flickr set, and I found some yummy antique cottage goodness there! The original for this posting is one of four Victorian era calling cards in the original pic, and it is just right for new blog bling. I did the usual repairing, brightening, and trimming, and added some generic blog sections. I'm now torn between two loves, these and the ones I am using on Vintage Catnip (more on those next week)!

1 comment:

  1. These are AWESOME Kathy!!!! I love what you created with these:) Such a smart idea. It just thrills me to see FITs out and about:) Thank you so much also for the links:) Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...